Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Jen Martodam, Emerald Rue and associates is taking extra precautions with the care of every Client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include (but are not limited to)*:
• Dry Cough
• Difficulty Breathing
• Runny nose and sore throat
Prior to each in person interaction with clients, Jen Martodam and anyone associated with Emerald Rue refers to the following list to confirm health. Clients are also sent the list to review and confirm. Questions are as follows:
I agree to the following:
• I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
• I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
• I understand that Jen Martodam and Emerald Rue cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
• I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show any signs or symptoms and still be highly contagious. I understand Jen Martodam and Emerald Rue will take all precautions suggested with COVID-19 prevention but it is impossible to determine who has it and who does not given the current limitations in virus testing.
• I understand that should I be diagnosed to be COVID-19 positive within 14 days following my session with Jen Martodam and Emerald Rue, I will contact Studio to let them know of my positive diagnosis.
Jen Martodam and associates of Emerald Rue are following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Sanitation of camera and other equipment prior to each session
• All Studio personnel will wear a mask
• Social distancing of 6 feet will be practiced at all times
• Monitoring of personnel temperature
• Policy to cancel session and return session fee should Studio personnel show symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the session
• Policy to contact client, should Studio personnel be diagnosed to be COVID-19 positive within 14 days following the session
*Please refer to the latest information on the CDC website for the most up to date symptoms and recommendations to prevent the spread of the virus.